Cruisin' the City
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
NINTH GRADE STUDENTS ARE INVITED TO A C.E. BYRD PRESENTATION OF......
"Making Magic Happen:
A Disney Cruisin’ the City”
Freshmen Orientation in Auditorium
Tour of the City
Pep Rally in the gym to follow
Chicken Fettuccine Supper for Students and Parents
4:45 – 6:00 p.m. in the Cafeteria
Tickets - $10.00
(Information regarding dress code, classes, etc.)
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the Auditorium
Visiting Campus This Summer
1. Starting May 22nd, the student parking lot on Gladstone will be closed for the summer. Parents needing to drop and pickup students for practices will be able to use the drive in front of the gym.
2. The older part of the teacher’s parking lot will also be closed.
3. Visitors that need to conduct business on campus will have to park in the “Hanging Tag” parking lot and walk across the teacher’s parking lot.
4. Use caution when driving/parking on campus. There will be a lot of construction. At some point, the entrance from Kings Hwy will be two lanes. Before that, please exit on the East end of the lot.
5. The counseling center will move to the Learning Center.
6. Office staff will be in the library.
Summer Reading Lists and Assignments
Click here to see the summer reading lists and assignments.
Voluntary Student Insurance for 2017-2018
Click here for more information.